Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Designing the future

I thought the video was really interesting and opened my eyes to things I've never really thought about. When creating a product people have to think about a number of things. The product needs to be eye catching and different. It needs to be common enough for people to buy it but individualistic enough that someone hasn't created something extremely similar. It has to be durable, simple, and a new characteristic these days, sustainable. Creating something that shares all of these traits takes much time, creativity, and thought. Doing this alone could take years but by putting many brains together it could be done at a faster rate.
I thought it was interesting about what they said about Macs because I agree completely with them. I just recently purchased a Mac and switching from a Dell I thought it was difficult to get used to. After a few months of using a Mac I feel it is the most logical and simple computer to use. Things are where they should be and it is hard to get lost when trying to navigate around. Mac makes computers the way they should be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment