Monday, October 25, 2010

Image Analysis

I thought that the paper we turned in comparing Blade Runner to Do Androids Dream? was a fairly difficult task. I have trouble organizing my ideas so when I write a paper it kind of jumps all over the place. Blogging the movie and book did help because it helped me locate some information and gave me topics to expand on. When comparing the first and second paper I'd say that this paper was more difficult because the length requirement was longer. Weaknesses I've noticed in my writing is organization. Strengths I've noticed in my writing is backing up my statements. I feel I give a good amount of background information, examples, and quotes to back up anything I've stated. My writing improves every time I compose a paper. The more you do something the better you get at it. I'll improve the next paper by making it flow better and having it more organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment