Monday, November 15, 2010

Last Blog

I feel like I have changed drastically as a writer for this class has pushed my writing abilities to the fullest extent I've experienced yet. I've learned how to create and format a paper up to eight pages long and address the topic of the paper in an interesting way. I learned how to grab the readers attention and back up all of my information with sources and facts. English 151 taught me how to form an argument and represent both sides using evidence to support each position. This class also helped me reinforce my knowledge of in-text citations, header, margins, spacing, font and well constructed, organized paragraphs. I feel like the work and papers I have done in this class will definitely help me in the future. The class theme apocalypse was very interesting to me for it was something that I did not have much prior knowledge to. I've developed a knowledge on futuristic ideas that I never knew could be possible and I've expanded my imagination on apocalyptic ones. The apocalyptic books and movies were confusing at first but once I became more familiar with them I began to understand and develop a like for them more. My favorite paper so far would have to be the Argument Essay because I enjoy voicing my opinion and backing it up with facts and evidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment